- The academic year of the school is from April to March.
- Applications to other classes will be entertained only at the instance of vacancies in those classes, which shall be announced through the school notice board.
- Prospectus along with Registration form shall be available in the school office and can be collected during office hours.
- Please note, registration does not confirm admission. Admissions are subject to the availability of seat.
Prerequisites for Registration
- The child to be admitted to the school must have completed the age of three and half years for LKG four and half years for UKG and five years for 1st on or before 31st of March.
- Birth certificate or transfer certificate from the school where the student finished his/her previous class, countersigned by the competent authority.
- Passport size photographs of the students to be affixed on the Registration form.
- Report card of the previous annual examination shall be submitted at the time of admission.
- List of children selected for the admission will be published on the school notice board on the informed date.
- Parents shall collect the fee pay-in-slip from the school office and deposit the first installment of the fees at the time of admission.
- Admission procedure for the selected children must be completed on the assigned days. Those who fail to comply shall forfeit their admission.
The INTEREST and AVAILABILITY of the parents in helping the child will be especially counted in the selection of children for admission.